Position : Account Executive / Sales
Unit: Woody World
Getting prospects into the pipelines to achieve sales target
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
Accountable in preparing and presenting the credential and proposal with prospects
- Present our products and service and demonstrate value proposition to prospective clients
- Present our social media rampage to our clients
- Provide solutions to clients and explain how those satisfy their needs
Building and Maintaining long lasting relationship Maintaining Relationships
- On ground with clients to monitor campaign objectives
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Providing regular feedback and status to supervisor periodically
- Provide sales report and status to supervisor periodically
- Share feedback after the project complete within department and between department.
Working with Media Production team on set to servicing clients and ensure the completion of deliverables as per promise
- Attend Pre-Production Meeting with production team to ensure no missing information, especially the key message/ one liner that must be mentioned and included in production.
- Report to supervisor if there’s any limitations that will impact client’s satisfaction to prepare strategic solutions ahead.
Developing Products and Services
- Through deep understanding of clients’ need, senior sales must be able to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale.
Creating Documentation and Preparing deck for proposal/ presentation reflecting on the given briefs
- It’s important to be able to understand the actual needs of clients in order to create the attractive proposal that give the most value within the resource provided.
- By creating the own deck will help you to present the solutions confidently as well
- Minimum BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing or certificates in digital marketing
- At least 3-5 years of DIRECT EXPERIENCE from Media Industry (is must) ,Digital media and Advertising Agency
- Must be creative and passionate about advertising, social media, entertainment content, efficient, details-oriented, pleasant and outgoing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skill
- Result oriented and time-management skill